FitnessSyncer Social Postings
This task will post a summary of your selected data sources and will include updates on your goals to your Twitter accounts. To configure one of these tasks:
- From your Account, add a new destination task
- Type: Set the Type to Social Update
- Name: Describe your task. If left blank, FitnessSyncer will create a default.
- Destination: Select Twitter
- Frequency: Indicate how frequent you wish to post to your account
- The ability to remove duplicated data source automatically.
- Sync Time: Specifies the time you wish to synchronize your data. This can be a specific time or hourly if you are a Pro user.
- Authentication: Based on the service you have selected, this is the permissions required to access it. Some services may require a username and password, while others require you to grant us permission on their sites. For more information, see Permissions.
- Inclusions: Allows you to filter out data source types quickly so that your connections only see the data you wish for them to see.
- Enabled: You must select the checkbox to use this destination. If this checkbox is not enabled, this destination will never run.
- Filters in Advanced Options: You can filter the data read from this source in many ways; see the Filters section for more information. Note: This is not available within our Apps.
When connecting to Twitter, all postings will be publicly viewable to all.
It should be noted that you can always revoke the anonymous visibility of this data by removing authentication for the Summary page in Permissions Tab on your account.
On this page, the toolbar on existing tasks will contain these options:
- : Reset the Task
- : Delete the Source and all of its data
Want to share this via E-mail? No problem, take a look at our E-mail Tasks, a great way to share a report for yourself or to e-mail it to close friends, family, coaches, and caretakers.