Getting started with FitnessSyncer is easy. Here are the steps required:
- If you do not already have an account, create a free account.
- We recommend first setting your Time Zone. From the Accounts page, select Profile and make the adjustment there.
- On the Accounts page, click Add New Source.
- Select the Type of Source you have from the drop-down menu. Remember that FitnessSyncer will only read this information from this location.
- Select the Source for the data from the list. Depending on the source, you may need to enter your username and password for that service here, or you may be redirected to the device or service’s website after saving the item to grant FitnessSyncer access to your information.
- Click the Save button. All other properties are not required but you can learn more about them in Sources.
You can now navigate to our Dashboard or Stream to see your data. Depending on how much data you have, this could take some time.
If you do not have any accounts at any our supported sites, you can always use our Notebook to keep track of your information or use the FitnessSyncer Uploader to upload your content into FitnessSyncer. This is also a great way to get started with FitnessSyncer. For more information, please see the Notebook section.
To start with your first sync to another service:
- On the Accounts page, click Add New Destination Task.
- Select the Synchronize with Service option as your Type
- Select the Sync Type that matches your Source data you wish to copy.
- Click the Save button. All other properties are not required but you can learn more about them in Destinations.
To try your first sync, click the Sync Now button near your Destination Task on the Accounts page. Depending on how much data you have, this can take a long time.