National Bike Challenge
The 2017 National Bike Challenge is a free, US-wide event in which you earn points for your bike rides. All data for National Bike Challenge is tracked via Strava.
Want to participate but don’t use Strava? FitnessSyncer can take your ride data from the following trackers, apps, and devices and upload them to Strava automatically! The service is free.
Here is our current list of supported services. We are always adding new ones, so if you don’t see your favorites here, please contact us and we’ll see what we can do to add it.
- Apple Workout
- Atlas Wearables
- Cycling Analytics
- Garmin Connect
- Garmin Connect (Sports) [China]
- Garmin Connect (Wellness) [China]
- Google Fit
- MapMyRide (MapMyFitness)
- Microsoft Health
- Polar Flow
- Ride with GPS
- Samsung Health
- Suunto Movescount
- Today’s Plan
- TomTom MySports Cloud
- Velo Hero
- Withings (Nokia Health)
- And more...
Getting started is easy
- If you do not yet have a Strava account, start by creating one here.
- Create or log into your FitnessSyncer Account
- Click “Add New Source”
- From the Source drop down menu, select the name of the device or website you use to track your rides
- Depending on the device or website selected, you may need to enter in your username and password, download an app, or provide more information.
- Click “Save”
- Depending on the device or website selected, you may be redirected to the third-party’s web site to grant FitnessSyncer permission to access your rides. You must accept all permissions for FitnessSyncer to access your ride information.
- From your account, select “Add New Destination Task”
- From the Destination drop down menu, select Strava
- Click “Save”
- You will then be redirected to Strava’s website where you will need to grant FitnessSyncer permission to update your account there.
Click the “Sync” button to synchronize the data immediately, or it will run automatically at least once per day.
Now that you’re configured, return to the National Bike Challenge website and connect your new Strava account to their website.
How much does it cost?
FitnessSyncer is free to use as outlined above! If you like the service and want more flexibility in making your data to work for you, we offer FitnessSyncer Pro. Customize charts from unlimited sources, auto-sync or schedule your synchronizations, highlight your best and more. Pinpoint what’s working and what’s not, so you can modify your training, and celebrate reaching your goals. Learn more.
How do I get support?
If you need FitnessSyncer support getting the data from your device or website into Strava, please look through our resources. If you still need assistance, contact us.
If you need support using the National Bike Challenge website, please contact the National Bike Challenge organization.