Corporate Wellness Services
FitnessSyncer is used by a variety of Corporate Wellness organizations for various services. This page provides documentation for some of those services. If you are looking for something which is not mentioned here, simply contact us.
There are multiple ways of connecting your users to FitnessSyncer for your corporate wellness program.
If you have elected to have each of your participants have their own account, simply send new participants the link we have provided to you. Once they click the link, the application will guide them through setting up their accounts, sharing the data with you, and adding new sources.
If you have elected to own each of your participants in one account, you will need to configure one sample configuration. Once that is configured the way you wish, then you can upload a CSV of the following configuration:
- The first column is an e-mail address to e-mail the user, if required.
- The second column is a task identifier. This can be omitted.
- If the service uses a serial number or identifier such as the BodyTrace, the third column would have this.
- If the service uses a username and password and you know what they are, the third column would have the username and the fourth column would have the password.
If the service in question requires the user to authenticate in the account, we will notify them to come authenticate their accounts. Such accounts can also be managed to bulk add new users which is triggered from your Account’s Bulk Add option which accepts either a CSV file or a pasted version of that data and will invite users and guide them through the process. Please ensure that your Display Name is properly set in your profile as it is used to identify your organization.
Filtering Data for Participants
From the toolbar on the Dashboard, you will see a dropdown where you can select the user profiles or sources you wish to see the data for at this time.
PDF Report Generation
FitnessSyncer can e-mail you a PDF-based report based on one of your dashboards for each user you have subscribed to the service.
To configure this:
- From My Account, add a new Destination Task
- Change the Type to “Enterprise PDF Export”
- Choose the frequency and default Report to send
This will then run at the scheduled time and send you copies of the PDF.
Adding your Logo to the Dashboard
To add your logo to the Dashboard,
- From the Dashboard, open the report you wish to customize.
- Click the Gear from the toolbar
- From the new Chart Picker, select “Section Title” and click Add
- Scroll to the newly added component, click the green gear of the new section title, and select Properties
- In the URL field, type in your full image URL for your logo and click Apply
- If your logo is not at the location you wish it to be, click and drag it to where you would like it to be
- Save the report
Downloading CSV Data
You can download generated CSV Data from the bottom of the My Account page where you will find links for:
- Download CSV: This will download all of the data associated with the selected data type in one big CSV file but with summary heart rate information
- Download ZIP of CSV files (Recommended): This will download all of the data associated with the selected data type in a ZIP file containing one CSV file per participant but with summary heart rate information
- Download CSV (Summary Pulses): This will download all of the data associated with the selected data type in one big CSV file and full heart rate information
- Download ZIP of CSV (Summary Pulses): This will download all of the data associated with the selected data type in a ZIP file containing one CSV file per participant and full heart rate information
- Download CSV (CSV By Hour): This will download all of the data associated with the selected data type in one big CSV file and heart rate information summarized per hour
- Delete All Data: Delete all of the data associated with the selected data type. This cannot be undone and you will incur additional fees if you require that data.