On the profile page or the Settings in the app, you can change your preferences for:
- Use Metric Units such as Kilometers (KM), Kilograms (KG) and Meters instead of the Imperial Units of Miles, Yards, and Pounds (LBS) in the Dashboard and Stream and services which wish to distinguish between them.
- Use International Dates and Times; instead of using the Month/Day/Year which we use in the US, use the Day/Month/Year format instead.
- Permission for us to send you period e-mails with FitnessSyncer features.
- Time zone: Primarily used within our interface, but some services may use this information to better upload data.
- Height: For sources that do not contain a BMI, to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI), we need your height. If you do not specify this, we will not calculate your BMI.
- BMR: Basal Metabolic Rate is used for certain charts. If not specified, those charts will not be available.
- Auto Sync on new Data: When we get new data from sources, do you wish to automatically run the destination tasks? Note: This is a Pro-only feature.
- Prefer Distance over Steps Data: Some interfaces (such as Fitbit) only allow us to transfer Steps or Distance and will calculate the other. By default, we prefer steps. If this is checked, we will send distance instead.
- Heart Rate Zones for the Heart Rate Charts in the Activity Analytics or some of the Dashboard Charts for Pro Users. Note: If notice a Zone 0 on our charts, it could be caused by either your configuration or your data.
- Power Zones for the Activity Analytics or some of the Dashboard Charts for Pro Users. Power Zones are defined per activity type or none match, the Default Power Zones will be used..
- Set your Display Name: The Display Name is used in certain data sharing scenarios.
Additional Settings in our App
In our apps, you will also have settings for:
- Your preferred starting page
- Enable or Disable Regular sync for Samsung Health or Apple HealthKit
- Allow synchronization only over Wi-Fi forfor Samsung Health or Apple HealthKit
- Verbose Logging for Support