Synchronize with Service
This task will copy all items from the sources to the service which do not yet exist. The data to be pushed would be that which appears on your FitnessSyncer Stream, so we encourage you to first review that data before configuring this task as there is no undo once the data is pushed.
To configure this task:
- From your Account, add a new destination task
- Type: Set the Task Type to Synchronize with Service
- Name: Describe your task. If left blank, FitnessSyncer will create a default.
- Sync Type: Select the type of data you wish to synchronize; recall that FitnessSyncer only handles one type of data per task
- Destination: Select the destination service to save the data.
- Sync Time: Specifies the time you wish to synchronize your data. This can be daily or hourly if you are a Pro user.
- Authentication: Based on the service you have selected, this is the permissions required to access it. Some services may require a username and password, while others require you to grant us permission on their sites. For more information, see Permissions.
- Enabled: You must select the checkbox in order to use this destination. If this checkbox is not enabled, this destination will never be ran.
- Filters: You can filter the data read from this source in many ways; see the Filters section for more information. Note: This is not available within our Apps.
To see the data that would be used to synchronize, you can click the Download Sample CSV link on the editor page which will download the up-to the last 4 months of data for this destination. This is a great way to test out filters before synchronizing that data to the service. If you want to see everything, you should use a Cloud-based CSV Export instead.
On this page, the toolbar on existing tasks will contain these options:
- : Export a sample to CSV (great way to test Filters)
- : Reset the Task
- : Delete the Source and all of its data