Synchronize with Service
This task will copy all items from the sources to the service which do not yet exist. To configure one of these tasks:
- From your Account, add a new destination task
- Type: Set the Task Type to Synchronize with Service
- Name: Describe your task. If left blank, FitnessSyncer will create a default.
- Sync Type: Select the type of data you wish to synchronize; recall that FitnessSyncer only handles one type of data per task
- Destination: Select the destination service to save the data.
- Sync Time: Specifies the time you wish to synchronize your data. This can be daily or hourly if you are a Pro user.
- Authentication: Based on the service you have selected, this is the permissions required to access it. Some services may require a username and password, while others require you to grant us permission on their sites. For more information, see Permissions.
- Enabled: You must select the checkbox in order to use this destination. If this checkbox is not enabled, this destination will never be ran.
- Filters: You can filter the data read from this source in many ways; see the Filters section for more information.
To see the data that would be used to synchronize, you can click the Download CSV link on the editor page. This is a great way to test out filters before synchronizing that data to the service.
On this page, you can also Delete the Task or Reset the Task.